Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2016 Goals

This year I will keep it simple so that I actually have a chance of reaching my goals.

1. Teach. As often as possible.

2. Spin. As often as possible, including at least one new breed or fiber that I haven't spun before.

3. Because my mother taught me "idle hands are the devil's workshop," always have a project underway. And complete at least some of them. My current projects are a pair of socks (more about that in the next post), spinning again for the Ribe mittens, and an embroidery/sewing project. That last one has an actual deadline, so no procrastinating allowed.

1 comment:

  1. idle hands are the devil's workshop
    Huh, she gave up on that one by the time she got to me. Though I do always seem to have a project (or 3) going.

    On the topic of procrastination, click listen on this page:
    http://johnfinnemoressouvenirprogramme.tumblr.com/post/137762737728/the-procrastination-song-john-finnemores

    ReplyDelete